How do i take care of a seedling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gnome802, Aug 23, 2010.

1. im growin indoors and i plan to clone after i get started but i found very little info on how to take care of seedlings(plenty on cloning and taking care of clones germinating seeds and everything else) just not much on actually caring for seedlings, SO ANYWAYS if my little bubblelicious seedling makes it to the 2 or 3 week mark ill plant 2-3 more just to ensure i get a female, but im wondering how often should i water a seedling? do i just keep the soil moist at all time from spraying it w/ water? because i was kinda under that impression and now im thinking that ill overwater! also in the first 2 weeks how far would you guys keep it from t5's?

2. Stick your finger 2-3 inches into the soil and feel how moist/wet it is. If it's rather wet then don't water, if it's rather dry then water.

3. Ive heard this 198374987493 times(approx.) are you sure this applies to seedlings too?

tiny story(haha i was very confused about watering(especially through seedling stage) during my last grow because the soil I had was a joke and water just drained right through it so i thought it was way harder to tell when it needed water because people would say when its 2inches dry from top to water and im thinking wtf ppl are saying ill kill it by overwatering if i do it all the time but my cups bone dry in under an hr ahahah but now ive got FFOF!!! lol)