Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I store my weed in a mason jar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Do I just put the weed in, without a bag or anything? Do I put an orange peel in? How big? Anything else?

2. 1.) Buy mason jar
    2.) Put weed in mason jar
    3.) Put lid on mason jar
    4.) Sit and stare at mason jar.

3. First, you need to get your hands on some large garbage bags - the one you put leaves in. Then get a cantaloupe, some shoestring, a gallon of paint and some roller skates. Then make sure you have the right tools - a #8 torx screwdriver, hammer and some pliers and get to work:

Put the weed in the jar, screw the cap on. If your bud is really dry, a small piece of citrus peel or a leaf of lettuce will help. Just keep an eye on things to make sure you don't end up with too much moisture.

4. Jesus, you ask a lot of fucking questions op.

5. Even Patrick would know this. You idiot

6. well first take off the lid. it won't work if you don't, then you drop the nuggies in the jar and lastly you screw the lid back on and poof, your weeds in a mason jar. refer back to these instructions if you get lost.

7. if you cant figure out how to put weed in a mason jar you are beyond help

8. For optimum moisture use baby dolphin tears, apply 2 drops every week to keep that dank in good condition.

9. If it helps. . . I put the baggies in a sock and then put it in the jar just so no one snooping sees. Then again you could spray paint the jar."How many years suppose it takes to get famous?"

10. #11 NCwhiteboy, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    Fuck all these complicated answers just get a good ole mason jar put your fire weed in it and seal it and your good to go

11. Just buy a mason jar one with a two part lid, put weed in mason jar and if you want I be extra cautious with smell but weed in a bag and then put bag of weed in mason jar and put the two part lid back on the mason jar.

12. :confused:

13. You guys are dicks lol. Op is just concerned on how smell proof the mason jars really are. All you need is to put your weed in the jar and close the lid. Bag isn't necessary since the jar will keep it as fresh and smell proof as possible. I recommend some kind of fruit jar, I use pear jars, because I like pears. Screw on lid does the trick.

14. And before you make another post on how to get weed out of your mason jar.... you reverse the steps most people have already told you^

15. [quote name="jvsdiojisio" post="19243444" timestamp="1388264206"]Do I just put the weed in, without a bag or anything? Do I put an orange peel in? How big? Anything else?[/quote]Mason jars are great but for long term storage ie: (You have lbs ) use humidity paks to keep the freshness. Get the 62 which is the humidity level. They are better than all that torilla,orange peels,etc; All which will give ya buds mold or fungus over time... Growth is always good

16. Do I just put the weed in, without a bag or anything?  [​IMG]

17. Be careful with any moist object inside that jar. An orange peel will mold if left unattended

18. Op is either a troll with all of his stupid threads (especially this one) or he is 9 years old

19. OP is dumb as a rock