Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I store my joint without it getting ashy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Redex, Jun 26, 2016.

1. when I'm out and I wanna bring a joint & I only take a few puffs, then put it in a cigarette pack, it's always has black ash all over it. Very gross. How can I store my joint on the go while keeping it clean for relight? I tried a doob tube, I still had the same problem.

2. Roll pinners, smoke what you want off it, then toss. Just bring as many as you may need for the day.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah that's what I been doing but it wastes a lil bit. I don't mind because I figure someone else will pick it up and smoke it. I roll a RAW with about .15g in it.