How do i stop the rain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RWK Nova, May 14, 2010.

1. Haha well i planted 7 seeds on the 3rd of may and well their growing. They are starting to grow their third leaves but what i really think is stunting their growth is the rain. Its seriously been raining here hard for this whole week and the whole next week its supposed to storm and well i checked up on them today 5 of them are showing no negative signs but one plants leaves are curling down like all the way where they cant curl any more probably and the other one which is my biggest is starting to lean down because of the stem. Today i planted the leaning down one to a bigger pot and the one laying down with the stem flat with the soil i put some sticks up to hold it im actually gonna LST it now because of that. Any ideas to help them maybe put something over them? Please help

2. I'm in the same boat only the rain has stopped and the temps are on the rise. You can cover them if they're nearby, like in the yard. In the field, I'm not too sure that's a good idea. The plastice tent might standout and be seen easier than the plants. About all you can do is continue checking them every 2-3 days and keep them staked. I may have lost the biggest plant, but I supported it and will go back and pack in some soil. Will most likely dig it out of the forest. Shovel is already there.

Good Luck!

3. cut a 2liter bottle in half and and cut good vent holes in the side and use that for those rainy days.just and idea? but hope i could be of any help :smoking:

4. To stop rain you must go to church, I hear god can help about it :smoking:

5. pray to the rain god. all mighty h20 savior :D

6. the 2 liter bottle sounds like the best idea for now man. if you had bigger plants i'd say put 4 stakes in the ground and put a tarp over them. spray paint the tarp to be the same color as the grass or whatever their planted arround. but i think the 2 liter is your best bet. just make sure they can breathe.

7. lol u dont know how bad i wanted to say that but i just said no lol.glad someone likes the 2liter idea,i thinks its the best way to go to man itll keep em from gettin beat up just cut rectanguler squares around the sides so they dont sufficate.im sure ull be happy,cheap and affective! stay high yall :smoking: