Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i stop the munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ash4311, Nov 17, 2009.

1. so when i smoke i get the munchies really bad, and im afraid im going to gain a shit ton of weight, i was just wondering if any has found a way to kinda stop from devouring every thing in sight when they smoke?

2. Surround yourself with fruit and healthy shit, that way it won't be as bad

Just my 2 cents

3. Try eating before you smoke (or smoke right after you eat) and that might help. I know with me I don't get mad munchies if I do that. If that doesn't work, get a big smoothie (like from Jamba Juice, Robex, etc.) Their largest sizes are good enough to get rid of the munchies, and it's healthy for you too.

4. Yea, I jsut smoked a huge nug and im chillenin.
    I got the muchies so bad right now
    i just ate a ftlng subway sandwich and drove like 5mi out of my way hahaha:smoking:

5. Mind over matter man.. just takes will power.

Personally though when I get the munchies and break down I like to eat a bunch of fruit/vegetables.. especially mangoes, makes the high even better later. Plus you don't feel so bad for pigging out.