How do i sterilize a shampoo bottles for a urine drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by navarrotoker, Nov 19, 2013.

1. I have a drug test tomorrow morning for this job. I'm using the substitution method but I was wondering how am I suppose to sterilize the shampoo bottle?

2. By washing it out with 99% anti bacterial soap...

What about that was hard, bruh.

Or.. if you wanna be real clever. Simply rinse it with water until you get all the soapy sudsy shampoo stuff out...

I dunno man, what is this shit.

3. Keep rinsing it out until there are no more suds coming out.  Then run Iso-Alcohol through it.

Lol I don't know why but it just hit me that for 'normal' everyday people stuff like this isn't normal convo but here on GC its an everyday thing.

4. I went to Walmart and bought a travel sized hair spray bottle. It was empty so I just rinsed it out really well.

That's better than a shampoo bottle. Plus it was only about a dollar or two.

5. You're a meanie.

6. I'm not a meanie.
    When theres soap in your cup, what do you do? I personally, rinse the cup out. Pee isnt the most bacteria free liquid out there. They aren't testing your pee for rose scents or anything.

7. Why be dicks about it? I know how to WASH a damn bottle...reread the question i asked how to STERILIZE a bottle. There is a difference: washing a bottle gets the shampoo out, sterilizing it gets out anything that can be detected in a modern day drug test.

8. Did someone tell you the bottle needs to be sterile?  If so, that should make you wonder what else they told you that wasn't true.