How Do I Start?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wannabe, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Hello, I just joined this forum after I realized that I'm home alone 30% of the time, and I've always wanted to try marijuana.
    So let me explain my situation before you suggest me some ideas
    • I'm in *High* School
    • I don't know how to 'get' weed
    • I have basically no money
    So my question is, how do I start smoking?
    Thanks for all answers!

2. You're not getting anywhere unless you solve your third point

3. Yup.

Get a job first, then come back :)

4. Unless you're going to become a leech on your friends, if you're going to start smoking pot then you're going to need some money. Not much - $10 - $20 should get you started with a gram.

In order to get (why was this in quotation marks?) weed, you're going to need to find someone who smokes weed. Either ask them to sell you some or to hook you up with someone who does. After this you can work on the finer points like how smoke it and what to do once you have smoked it.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums.

5. i used to get pocket money in school xD

6. I have some cool friends that could probably set me up, I know 2 people that smoke, but that's it

7. Prostitute yourself for money and then buy weed with it or just cut out the middle man and do sexual favors for weed.

8. Beat kids up and take their lunch money

9. That's how most of us started out man, sucking dick for weed.

Seriously though, get 10 bucks and ask your friend to hook you up, tell him you'll smoke him out. Or just say youve never smoked weed and wanna try.

10. If your having weed problems, I feel bad for you son.
    I got 99 problems but Kush ain't one.

The key to happiness - Sugar, Water and lastly, Purple

11. What you can do is if some kids are smoking just come up and start cracking jokes that will make them laugh then they will repay you with letting you hit the weed

12. Yeah, sounds like you're just going to have to walk the streets. Wear something tight, you might get an extra tip.

13. Tell your parents you need $20 to go to the movies with some girl you're really digging.

14. Or better yet, take the $20, actually go to the movies with a girl, make moves, and hit her up.
    The release of the endorphins and adrenaline (likely) would be much more thrilling than the THC could be.

Oh, oh! Better yet! Find a stoner chick at your school so you get the whole package!