Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i sober up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr.keelkel, Jan 19, 2010.

1. ok me and 2 friends were smoking some major bud and we were high as fuck and my one friend starts to think hes a monkey and runs down the street making monkey sounds. we didnt want to wake up my friends parents so were trying to be silent but this kid is just running through the street screaming like a monkey! eventualy we catch up to him and duct tape him and bring him back into the house. at this point we are standing in his living room with a duct taped guitar player on his coach wondering what the fuck do we do now?
    so i ask you how do you sober up some one who is so fucking high they think their a monkey?

2. Wait for them to go to sleep and wake up naturally. Time is the only remedy for intoxication under any substance. Just wait him out. (really was physical restraint nessecary? Just give him an Indica strain to smoke, and he'll be out like a light).

3. Don't smoke with dumbasses ;).

4. .....^

5. physical restraint was necessary. we were out side and it had snowed so he was throwing snow balls at us every time we got near not to mention he gave me a bloody nose but thanks for the info

and i get 50 bucks from him cuz he broke my bong

6. weed doesn't make people believe they're a monkey...
    your friend is just a dumbass, as someone else stated

7. STupid people who use cannabis, were stupid BEFORE they started using.

Dont get high with stupid people and you will be fine. that sounds like a major buzzkill. he broke your piece, watsed the weed and is at high risk of getting ALL of you caught? Bad move on your part bro, be smart and be carefull ALWAYS.

8. Next time, just lock him outside. If he's being that huge of a dumbass, then the po-po will roll up on him in no time. People with that little of inhibition shouldn't be partaking anyways. Maybe it will teach him if he all the sudden has those flashing lights at his back.

9. #9 TearDownGod, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    I'm 100% sure your trolling since this is your first few posts.

edit- go jump in a lake?

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqd-EG8p64k&feature=related]YouTube - The Kinks - Apeman[/ame]

11. hahaha i doubt this is true but hats somefunnny shit even if it isnt. how much dis u smoke? only advice have him smoke less

12. Weed =/= 5 hour act like an idiot pass.

If hes running down the street acting like a monkey then its up to you guys, for your own sakes, to keep his dumb ass in line. And if hes too crazy even then, then you've just got to quit smoking with a liability like that.

as for for learning how to sober up and controlling yourself better when blazed, it just comes with experience (it helps A LOT if you have a seasoned toker with you to show you the ropes)

13. Tell your friend to stop acting like a jack ass and ruining everyones time. No one gets that fucked up off of weed they are just acting, its not as if you were doing LSD. Tell him to grow up.

14. Get an oxygen tank, they sober you up instantly.

15. What that actually do anything?

16. Depending on the oxygen concentration, he might get O2 poisoning. Not exactly reccomended.

17. ya, I totally agree. I only act like an idiot when I don't have anything illegal on me.

18. Bro people may smoke so much that they hallucinate, but they dont take action of another object or animal. that would be an amphetamine of somesort. my guess is it triggerd a psycotic episode in which case he shud stop smoken or itll fuk him right up, or hes just playin.

is he new to smoking?

19. I really don't think this guy is lying, first time I smoked my friend spazzed out proper, and although he didn't act like an animal, he ran outside and started shouting about stupid shit. We had to drag him back inside. Basically, don't call people liars and trolls or whatever if you're not completely sure that they are lying.

20. Ok so these arent tried and true methods to sobering up but they have worked for me, some havent:

1. Smoke a cigarette, for me smoking a blunt gets me higher, smoking a cigarett is a total kill-joy, it sobers me up, takes away my hazey feelings, stops my chinese eyes (no offense anyone), kills my appetite and generally just fucks over my weed high, so I love miss jane by herself only, or with entheogens.

Parachute NIACIN, b12, or b6, your high will be dead in 30-45 mins I garuntee that. try a cocktail even.

Get really scared shitless, always known to be a high-kill, like when a cop out of nowhere slow rolls by you and you have a LIT joint burning your hand in your pocket!!! i think it was the pain and fear that got me that time, fucking pigs....

COLD kills a high, a cold shower, dump cold water or ice water on someone, stand out in the cold whatever!