Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I smoke this resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Feb 11, 2013.

1. This is a pic of resin that took like 30 mins to get out with a paper clip. It looks wet, do I have to dry it before it can be smoked? Also how do I go about rolling it into a ball? Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Damn that shit looks nasty. Im sure u can get some more. If not let it dry. Your prolly gonna have to wait till tommorow for it to dry. Then roll it in a ball, throw it in the bowl. Make sure it has a screen. and light it till smoke comes out .

3. That's some nasty looking resin, I would throw it away and find some bud

4. nah you can hit that, lump that into your bowl on a screen and hit it hard. If you dry it, Its gonna turn back into that when you hit it.

I find the resin buzz to be very lackluster tho, so dont expect more than 30 mins of mild head buzz

5. Oh you have no idea how I wish I could. It's not like I prefer this over bud lol I just wanna get blazed :p

6. Just light it up. It'll start to bubble and then finally burn. At that point, it won't stop burning.

7. What if I have no screen? I have an assload of stems, I could just put it on top of that I suppose, right?

8. then just glob it onto the side of the bowl. in all seriousness, if your gonna be dry for a while id actually save those stems. they wont really add much to this buzz, but you could catch another minor buzz later with'em

9. Thank you i am ripped right nwow:smoking:

10. no problem, gl in the bud hunt.

11. Thats not resin thats mostly tar

12. Grab all them stems and make sone qwiso

13. boil your bowl, scrape the shit outta it on to a piece of white paper, take keif and roll the ball onto the keif and put that in your bong and hit it

14. Well I would let it dry out first. Then roll it into a ball and put it into a pipe with a screen (important). I hold the lighter a little bit above the resin so the flame isn't actually touching it then just inhale as hard as possible to draw in the smoke. Seems to work for me I always get high off resin when I'm out of bud.