Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I smoke a joint without the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NinjaToker92, Apr 21, 2011.

1. If I walk a mile away from my house and smoke ehile I walk then walk back and spray up with ax will i smell still? My rents have a good nose for weed so they can smell it from far away.

2. i say smoke a pipe instead. joints are smelly as shit and your fingers are gonna smell terrible.

3. Bring a jacket or something and take it off while smoking then put it back on while going back home. Make sure you have some gum, hand sanitizer, etc. You should be good and make sure your eyes aren't red.

4. Just eat it

5. ^^^

joints reek, if you smoke it, walk all the way home then spray axe it will probably be gone. dont you have a car? damn 18 year olds should be driving...

6. what i did with joints to make them smell less was spliff them, but instead of pot use qwiso and instead of cigarette tobacco, use a strong smelling tobacco from a cigar. some vanilla ones cover it pretty damn well

7. Why does having a car matter? then it stick to my car when i smoke a joint?

8. wear latex gloves, then ditch em when you're done.

9. Lol, whoah chill. A mile? Just use a sploof and some spray. And yer goood.

10. i love joints more then blunts now suprisingly, but they are the worst when it come to making you and the area around you reek like weed...smoke a pipe, thats your best bet

11. Get a vapour genie

60 bucks. Any stoner can just hold out another week for that quad and save his money to get one of these.

They are awesome. Very little smoke, gets you high as hell and next to no smell. Plus you will use half the amount of bud to get just as stoned.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]