How do I seal a joint without the sticky adhesive

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by mcalclaa, Oct 7, 2016.

1. I'm confused dude I'm sorry for your loss but I haven't lost any 1 :confused_2:

2. Either they no read English well or they be too high to understand.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. #23 Kardigon, May 3, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Haha sorry duder I didn’t know. My deepest condolences, but anyway I spat on it and sparked up a J today, all of my blues traveled away. We walk away maybe then shake hands. I spit on my wife too and she just slapped me harder than the J, that old bag of tricks. Yummmm triiiix. Lemon Candy Berry OG is beautiful enough for me.

4. Some people also use a little bit of dabwax to seal a joint.

5. I love dab wax. You are right, it does work well.

6. That shit's sticky as fuck. I remember seeing someone drizzle a joint in wax.

7. Couple tips to help with your rolling.. 1 if you are not using a grinder...... USE A GRINDER lol but if your not going to wash your hands after breaking up the weed and rolling the j.. zig zag cut xorner papers are helpful for learning to roll because they don't get caught and make the ends fold over when rolling. As for sealing when using a paper made for rolling the gum strip need the smallest amount of moisture and if you really have that bad of dry mouth you could prepare a moist paper towel or something to rub the paper across when you roll.

8. Mouth that bitch good

9. It’s probably already been answered but tear the edge in a rough manner - so that it is no longer a straight line edge.

When you lick and seal the rough edge will grab the joint much, much better than a straight edge.

Edit: why havent rolling paper companies made a paper that has a rough/serrated/jagged edge yet?

j

• Like Like x 2
  10. U might be on to somethin'!

11. It works - and well. The jagged edge wraps and holds on so much better than a straight line that can pop open - like fingers wrapping around it - kinda.

:love-m3j:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hurry up and patent that shit!!

• Funny Funny x 1