How do I seal a joint without the sticky adhesive

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by mcalclaa, Oct 7, 2016.

1. I have papers that are great to roll with and I can make a good paper filter AND joint like twisting it and everything but how would I stick seal the joint since there's no adhesive. I lick paper and it doesn't seal good? While your at it just tell me how I should roll a joint like do I tuck? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I've had papers before that didn't have the adhesive strip. I would lick it and stick it all the same then kinda lick the whole thing then let it dry. It's easier to just buy papers with the adhesive, try Raws.

• Like Like x 3
  3. could just have to get it really wet and stick it togather.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey bro,
    I've had paper's with no adhesive before...lick it as though it HAD adhesive, then kind of lick the whole joint, not sopping wet but decently wet...after that you should be good!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Honey, or lick the fuck out of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. same way you would seal a blunt.

7. are they OCB papers OP?

8. I used to use ungummed OCB papers...I'd roll the J in the regular way, and then run the edge of the paper along my tongue just getting it barely damp...then nibble the edge so it gets slightly torn...then finish rolling and lick like it was gummed.
    Works great....

• Like Like x 2
  9. With those i usually tear one side so it sticks better and don't need a shitload of spit

10. Flex Seal

• Like Like x 1
  11. I mean, spit works but if you prefer something else I've used honey before. Just a tiny dab of honey on the paper to glue it together. Works for cigars too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hi stoneremo,

I get really dry mouth while getting down with some naughty fiendish trichromes. Being I like to smoke all the time it really makes it difficult when I’m trying to lick the paper for the next daydream. Although I am hoping for a successful trep, I haven’t found any remedy for this. My joints turn out frustratingly bad boomba. Do you think the honey idea will work in this situation as well? I think I’m high man.

Thank you,

high man

• Funny Funny x 1

13. The person you've replied to hasn't been online since 2016 so u probably won't get a reply dude lol

14. Also don't use honey to try & stick a joint together.. just take a sip of water if your mouth is too dry then lick the paper lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anything other than natrual gum is gonna come loose with the heat of the joint. So you can't unless you roll some big ass blunt with a cigar paper.

If you don't want any toxins like gum in your lungs you can buy a vaporiser and hit the good shit that way.

Peace

16. Only use water or spit. If ur papers don't have a sticky edge for some weird reason get new papers. Using honey is a terrible idea. "Lipid pneumonia vitamin e acetate" google that if you're not familiar with what happened to people who vaped vitamin e oils in vape carts. Probably could cause a similar thing. People literally died from that so...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Probably why they have not been on since 2016...

18. Oh, I’m so sorry for your loss dude. I lost my mama to that. Losing someone can be tough duder.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Oh, then I will use some high quality h2o making me better feeling.

• Winner Winner x 1