Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i save weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. if you really want to save weed just make a grav. one chalky 2L will get me feelin pretty damn good for a couple hours. You dont even need to pack a half a bowl for that either.

2. I feel like I never save when I buy in bulk. I'd look at my ounce and not even consider conserving it.

All of my ideas have been said, but I guess I'll repeat them.

Only carry a gram of weed with you at all times, leave the rest of your stash at home, use a gravity bong, or just pack personal snaps for yourself.

3. take a break and not smoke it bra,

what I do is roll like 5 joints and hide them around the house so when I run out I still have my "day joints" for when I'm dry.:cool:

4. best way: vaporize, re-vaporize, then cook with the twice vaped stuff(you need alot to feel anything)

when I go throug a bag I just stick it back it the vaporizer. you get less hits and it's more work, but it definitly works.

cooking with the revaped duff might work. I tried it once and nothing happend, but next time I will use more. plus I was already blazed so I might not have noticed much of a change.

5. ok so next time i smoke ill take everything from the bowl and vaporize it???

6. There is a downside to buying in bulk,
    when you buy big bags you typically get larger nugs.
    Larger nugs = more leaf
    More leaf = less thc
    less thc = less high

and nobody wants to be less high..

7. That's not true. Leaves left on nugs depend on how well the nugs were manicured during harvest. Larger nugs are actually easier to get in close on when trimming leaves.

8. smoking shottys is THE best way to conserve bud

it uses the smallest amount of weed possible, but still gets you very high

it would get you twice as stoned as smoking a spliff/blunt whilst using the same amount of weed

heres what to do:

buy a pipe with cone, the ones intended for making make-shift bongs out of bottles

take off the cone so only the pipe and screw bit on the end are left

the hole will be big at first, but resin will build up over time creating a perfect platform for the weed to sit on - therefore you may have to put another herb in the end of the pipe for the weed to sit on at first

get a bottle burn a small hole and push the pipe thru make sure its air tight

then smoke

as it is the hit of bongs that gets you most stoned (inhaling a large amount of smoke very quickly) this will get you very very stoned whilst using very little weed

this is the best way to preserve weed whilst getting very high

peace

9. personally wit me the best way to save weed without smoking less is

1. use a piece (glass)

2. dont put whole nugs in your bowl, chop them up into littler nugs and put them in so it would burn longer n better (or grind it if u need to)

3. dont keep the flame on longer then u need to
    when its lit ur done n shut off the flame

that shit usually works wit me

10. I'm on a buying-weed break.

Gotta lose this fucking tolerance, nahmeansz?