how do i roll this cuban joint?

Discussion in 'General' started by imagrower, Jan 28, 2012.

1. I have came across this picture the other day, this guy calls it a cuban joint.
    I do have enough herb for it but how exactly do i do it? I am sure you guys have more experience i want some advice before i attempt.
    Help would be really appreciated please.

thanks yo

[​IMG]

2. That. A 7 gram blunt ? Cuban joint ?

3. Oh and that guy is wiz khalifa jus sayn lol

4. #4 SsmokeWeed, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    Wiz Khalifa is too good for blunts. He denounces it in fact. Apparently he only smokes Raw rolling papers.

This Cuban joint looks like it would require 5 or more grams of ground herb and 4 large rolling papers stuck to each other.

Edit: I would also like to make it clear that I can't dig Khalifa's work. His music is awful.

5. i know but, what is the procedure amigo?

6. [quote name='"SsmokeWeed"']Wiz Khalifa is too good for blunts. He denounces it in fact. Apparently he only smoke Raw rolling papers.

This Cuban joint looks like it would require 5 or more grams of ground herb and 4 large rolling papers stuck to each other.

Edit: I would also like to make it clear that I can't dig Khalifa's work. His music is awful.[/quote]

Yea ikk wiz smokes papers only i got cobfused sayn blunt lol

7. It's just a blunt.

He's calling it cuban, because it's taboo to have cuban cigars, and people who are just learning to be "classy" or how to behave when they have money, usually learn about cuban cigars pretty quick.

He probably drinks what he thinks is fancy liquor too. I'll bet he like cognag and brandy.

Unfortunately, that's probably not even a cuban cigar. and if it is, then he's a fucking idiot for tearing it up.

Every time I leave the country, I bring back a fat stash of habanos and sell them to wannabe gangster kids at a huge markup.

Thank you wannabe culture for creating this market for me.

8. Stick four or more papers together and roll it just like a normal joint, I've rolled 7g like that before...

9. only reason he smokes papers is cause he smokes so damn much that blunts would just be too much of a tobacco intake. He went to a doctor and he told him try not to mess with tobacco as much. And raws arent bleached white so he uses those.

There is no procedure dude.. just stuff more weed in a big paper..?

10. #10 LostOnThaMoon, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    its a joint..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4I6ujNgHCE]Wiz Khalifa with Chevy Woods - Cuban Joint (Reefer Party) - YouTube[/ame]

11. Do you know this dude?

12. cuban joint? looks like its just a big joint to me. he calls something a certain name then theres all these fanboys going around asking about something no one knows about ._______________. i dont get why his music is fucken shit.

for real though, its just a bunch of papers and weed, or its just a really big rolling paper. check out a headshop or string some papers together.

13. It's fucking wiz khalifa? He said it himself that he went to a dr. and that's why he dropped blunts for papers.. I'm not making it up? same thing with curren$y. I don't have to know them to hear what they say in a youtube video

14. Learn to roll like a man, that's how.

15. fucking ninja'd me bro.

just use your imagination, and try it out bro. its possible.ive done it :smoke:

16. Google knows.

Google knows all.

17. [​IMG]

Your best bet would be to get whatever paper (I prefer RAW) on a roll (rather than individual leaves)—you can then cut the paper to the desired length. Roll just as you would any other joint.