How do i roll outside while windy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tor, Nov 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I usually roll outside to avoid the smell in my house (my parents don't like the smell)

Sometimes its windy, and once my weed went all over the wet ground and I lost £5 worth of weed.

How do I roll outside when its windy, without losing any weed?

2. Crouch?
    Enter an alcove?

3. Good ideas, but I cant.

4. get a pipe

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lick finger... place in wind. Determine direction of wind... plAce back to wind.. roll blunt/joint if u can’t roll while crouched and can’t get to a spot where u can tuck in an alley or next to an air conditioning unit. Then I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are a child. And should prolly buy a bowl and conserve ur smoke anyway cuz who knows the next time ur boi will be “dry”

6. Put your back to the wind and hold the paper with weed as close to you as you can

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Do you have a car you can do it in? Or a friend's house?

8. [​IMG]
    you carry your £5 Umbrella.. open it to offer you a wind shelter

as you mix your spliff in your bowler hat as you wait on the Number 23 bus to Paddington

Jolly Good Ol' Boy?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Some things in life can't be teached.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I’d roll up everything inside all done in one day don’t have to worry until ya run out again. Smart time could be when ma n pa are gone, when their cooking, after taking a shit, etc....

11. Yeah I’ll leave you with one piece of stealthy advice. Since I’m pretty sure ur not allowed to be on this site.
    But like gorilla said roll up all at once
    .the shower..
    The shower on super hot, and the bathroom fan on, hides all smell the steam hits the smell and the fan takes it away, u could roll up with the water on super steam and the fan on go, and when it all clears it shouldn’t smell like much.

Don’t fuck up and come out the bathroom after thirty minutes with no sign of water having hit u lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Just do it like this lady does
    upload_2019-11-25_12-41-28.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. get a cheap tent and set it up in your yard, now you have a windproof/waterproof little smoke shack lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ducking wind.

15. Find a gas station or convenience store and use their bathroom!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Find a spot out of the wind.

Out of curiosity do you know how to tie your shoes?

17. And while you are at the gas station or convenience store, you can also buy some gum or mints to freshen your breath and hide the pot breath!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Bus stops, ally ways, corner of a fence, or best of all pre roll before you leave the house works very well lol...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

19. I remember on the way home as a teen still living with parents I'd walk past gardens with those conifers in n wipe my smokey fingers on the trees to rid the smell of weedy smoke worked a treat lol god how inventive stoners become when we need to smoke or hide it ...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk