Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i roll a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thereddfoxx12, Jul 6, 2010.

1. so i bought a three pack of philly green apple cigarillos to roll with and they smell delicious. i have smoked a blunt before but do not know how to roll, if you need to know i have .8 of dank in nug form and the blunt wrap is very fresh and soft. also when i am done is it ok to freeze the other two until i need them?

2. With your hands and fingers.

3. look man don't act like i should magically know how to roll, it is a skill that you need to learn.

4. try to keep the other two wrapped up like in a baggie or something cause you want them to stay moist
    as for the blunt theres two ways you can do this
    1:empty and repack.just pack it little by little so it packs tighter and burns slower
    2:cut the blunt in one line down the middle so you end up with the wrap
    just ro;; it like a joint but take your time and roll it in sections
    roll the mouthpiece first and progress towards the other end ever so slowly:hippie:

5. Here's the basics,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ETPnOEqzY]YouTube - How To Roll A Blunt[/ame]

6. He's probably saying that because of the many tutorials you would find if you searched. Lick it with your tongue then once it's moist peel the outer leaf from the inner by finding the end of it. Don't rip it. Then break open the inner leaf trim to your liking roll it kinda like a joint then pack. After this roll the outer leaf back on an angle. Fix any flaws roast then smoke!

7. i think number one is better for me since this is an occasional thing, all i want is a decent moderate burning good sized blunt so +rep to you since thats simple:D

8. check out my sig, if your rolling a rillo' skip the steps of taking off the leaf and shit, just split the blunt right down the middle and the pics will tell you the rest.

9. It's good to learn how to roll a real blunt. If you're with your friends you'd look stupid repacking. Besides I LOVE rolling so I wouldn't ever think about cracking the middle or repacking.

10. It takes practice. Lots of trial and errors. Some people just kno how when they're born.

11. Wouldn't that be rolling?

12. Iwas just messing :rolleyes:.

13. Yeah but IMHO cracking the whole thing down the middle doesn't create a real blunt. It's just my opinion though.

14. you kinda have to cut a blunt down the side if your gonna roll
    i dunno about the whole unrolling leaves thing
    but if your not so good at rolling just pack the bud and learn to roll with a friend so you get a direct opinion on your mmethods
    unless your using actual bluntwraps like blue juju or wet mango i dont see why you wouldnt "crack it in half"

15. #15 joemama91, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    how I roll a blunt:

prelim: buy a cool knife from Kershaw USA for like $20. I'd recommend the chive or leek. keep that shit shaving sharp and use it to cut blunts and impress your friends.

1. got ur shit broken up and emptied out?
    2. put the weed in the blunt paper. Use your index and middle finger (weak hand) to hold the blunt open (like make a peace sign and put your finger tips in the aft and bow of the blunt)
    3. so once it's all in you gotta pack it down somewhat unless u only used a bit (if u use .8 ur gonna want to pack it down some, for example). take ur lighter or use the side or you finger (if its chronic it'll stick to ur fingers) to pack the bud down a bit n tighten it up.
    4. now you gotta roll it. Some people start at the end and work to the front, i roll it from the middle like a joint cuz i'm a joint man. close off the blunt as much as you can (press the weed down more if it wont close), then tighten the weed up in it. dont sweat bits that fall out pack em in at the end or smoke in a bowl.
    5. then just lick the hell outta the blunt and stick it together. burn with a lighter to dry ur spit and keep it shut

16. just rolled it using the slice then roll method. came out with a sweet as blunt sturdy and twisted on the end:D. yeah i didn't expect it to go this well thanks for the help.

17. First you got to grind up the nug, either with a grinder or with your fingers. Then you evenly put it inside the blunt wrap and you slowly roll it with the tips of your fingers.

18. why would people say you cant roll without cutting the swish or philly they are retarded... ive used ez-splits before and they are the shit but i like the feeling of being able to split swishers straight down the middle with out having anything but my fingertips.