How do I put my plant in a new pot?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by juliusceasar, Jun 28, 2015.

1. #1 juliusceasar, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    does any one know how to put a marijuana plant in a new pot correctly? Like how big should I dig the hole? And how do I put it in?

Attached Files:

2. This has to be a troll thread lmao. Dig a fuckin hole, put plant in hole, fill in hole, water and done.
    That soil looks sandy as fuck though man.
    Be sure to put the root side down ahaha

3. Damn did you really rip it out like that? I assume you had it in soil before you ripped it out of there? I'm no experienced grower but what on earth were you thinking? Probs a troll tho so w/e

4. Remove about an inch of soil, place your clone in the cup and spread the roots out across the cup. Replace inch of soil that you previously removed and use it to cover the roots and provide support for the stem. Water lightly according to medium used and in a few days it should be starting new growth.

5. It looks more like a clone that came from an aero cloner. There is no medium used that would stick to the roots.

6. You came on a forum and asked a question that you could easily search for, Google, or check YouTube for. That's gardening 101 for any kind of plant. That's why no one is taking you seriously. It's like you didn't even try at all before asking.

7. Just ignore them. If it gets down to it, 99.9% of the questions in the grow forums could be answered with some research.

Did you get it planted?

8. Yup and common sense is a rare thing now day's.