how do i put a quote , in my sig???/

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jul 6, 2007.

1. a little help please???? and make it in laymans terms,,, im computer retarted....

step by step,,,,, thanks.:wave:

2. In the bottom right of your profile, there's a "quote" button. Hit that, after that it's just kinda copy & paste.

3. im not talking of quoting a blade for my reply,,,

i wont to redo my profile sig,,, down there where my grow journals are...

i want a certain quote in there also....????

i know it's proably simple,,, but im lucky i can even get the comp. turned on.... [ i type with both hands and all 12 fingers,, very slowly.. hahah]

:D

4. Start the quote with

5. see just like this dude.:D

yeah im a wise ass. and what of it?:smoke:

6. you'll are getting me wrong...

im talking about editting my profile,,, to include a quote in it also...

so it will show up , anytime i post,, down below along side my grow journals,,,,

7. oh ok, go to your user cp and click edit sig. then just type the quot that you choose into the box right after all your grow info and hit save. does that help or am i still getting you wrong?

8. yeah your still getting me wrong,,,, what im talking about is this.

your reply^^^^^ there,,, say i wanted that reply as part of my sig...

and all you said would be a part of each post i made,,, but it would be down below under my journals.

im difficult aint i?:eek:

9. ok then. do exactly as i just said but add the...

10. if you want a quote in you signature: Click on user CP (right above the thread), click edit signature on the left hand side, there will be a box to type into in the middle of the screen, start the signature with

11. i got it a little but it didnt turn out right.... i now have the quote i wanted,, but the posters name isnt highlighted and theres no yellow box with a black arrow in it.... johnnyweedseed,,,, what did i do wrong?:confused:

12. you did what im trying to do,, in this post...

13. just put

Edit: actually just go to his post, where bosendorfer posted this, hit the quote button as if you were going to reply to the post, but just highlight and copy his quote (hit ctrl + c) and go back to edit your sig and paste it there (ctrl + v)