Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I properly inhale ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by viberate, Apr 2, 2011.

1. I'm very knew to smoking, stilll on my first gram, and all i've been getting is a slight buzz of dizzyness, the first time I felt a bilt heavy and slow, seocnd and third felt more of dizzy. So tomarrow i'm home alone and smoking what I have rest of it, so if anyone knows any threads videos, or personal advice to how to properly smoke please send it over^

2. You've been inhaling almost non-stop for 18+ years. You should know how to by now. The only difference is this time it's voluntary.

3. after u take your hit, the smoke is still in your mouth n shit.
    So what u wanna do right after your hit, is breath in all that smoke, bring it deep into your lungs.
    The way to do this is take the puff, then after u take out the joint from your mouth, and breath in really hard, just breath in all the air you can. Hold it for a few seconds, then blow it out.

4. Inhale the smoke like you would air? This is about as simple as it gets. If you're hitting a joint, simply inhale the smoke into your lungs.

5. inhale the hit, right after you inhale, inhale some air

6. Remember when the doctor says take some deep breaths? Well, suck in all that lovely smoke, then just take a big inhale like you do at the doctor.

7. how long you holding in your hits OP ?