Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do I Prevent The Munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OntheDopethrone, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Hello Blades, I was wondering how to fight off the munchies. I've been smoking everyday and it's shown, as I've become flabby over the past few weeks from over-eating. I try not to eat too much but I get so hungry, even when I do it right after eating. I'm already taking a break so that I can focus on working out and plan to pick up after I get back in shape (I've really let myself go), but if the problem persists I may quit altogether.

2. I'm pretty sure the munchies are inevitable; button could just try self-control, its really not that hard, just slow down when you start eating. Eat twice as slow. You could also try eating a good meal before, and only eat fruits and vegetables for the munchies. I hear mangos actually make you higher!

3. Do you really have to eat? I guess the best thing is to just not think about it, usually eating before I smoke takes care of the problem. Just drink a lot of water/liquid.

4. munchies is pretty much always gonna happen...just try to eat healthy foods or like drink fat free milk instead of eating

5. Eat beforehand lol wtf

6. <sup>For me it's all about self control. I just tell myself no or try to focus on other things. Food tastes amazing when your high but a lot of other things are just as amazing. Sometimes it's nice to just chill and appreciate some tasty food but the more I smoke the more I want to be experiencing the world. So if you don't want to eat just go do something!</sup>

7. Try to be in a place where you cannot access food. If you're stoned at home, the munchies are inevitable but try to eat fruit and lean meats.