How do i preserve seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Godlike Godless, Nov 2, 2008.

1. I want to preserve about 35 seeds for about 6 months. A friend of mine told me to bury them. Seeds>zip lock bag>tin>locker box>bag>ground. I also read to put them in the fridge. I don't want them in my house because I live with my parents still (need to get my own place) and I don't want them to find it at all, so I don't even want to hide it in my closet. What should I do that is best for my seeds but also not so risky for my parents finding them?

2. theremust be thousands of places youcould keep them indoors and your parents would never find them. 15minutes finding a spot, would take an hour to find.

3. Hate to tell you this, but if you are going to live under your parents' roof then you should respect their rules and values. So, if they wouldn't like finding seeds then you shouldn't store them in their house.

4. ye, sooooo... could i just put the tin in a jar, then put it in a locker box, then bury it... ?

5. Keep them in a cool, dark, dry place. They will keep for years.

6. Just put them in a small ziplock/manila envelope and hide em where ever you would hide a condom... Seeds remain viable for years

7. are seeds delicate at all though ?

8. Relatively, if your mean can your facture them easily.

The healthier seeds with a better chance of germing etc. are stronger.

If you mean delicate as in can you kill them easily, no, aslong as you do exactly what everyone else has said, cool, dark, dry place and your done.

D.
    :smoke:

9. ya seeds last a LONG time put them in a bag and tape it under ur dresser or something=heavey