Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do I Post A Pic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by peacebaby, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Can anybody tell me how to post a picture in a new thread (or even in a reply for that matter)?

A couple days ago I asked about the term "pickup" that I see in the title for all the picture posts I see. Now I understand that's the term I can post my pic with..... but I don't know how 2 actually POST the pic!!! :mad:

I tried uploading the pic to Photobucket, and copying the HTML code to paste into the post, but that didn't work.

So what do I need to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Peace

2. Click on the little picture of the mountain with the yellow background and then put the url of the picture in the little window that pops up. You have to click reply to thread and its on the tool bar that you can adjust fonts and stuff like that.

3. Okay, thanks. I'll try that! Don't know why I didn't turn to the toolbar in the first place. Pothead I guess. LOL!

So do I just post the HTML code in there, or do I just upload the pic from my computer? I guess I can find out for myself, eh?

4. :mad: Damn it! I can't get it to work!

I tried various ways... all 4 of the link codes they give you to copy and paste on Photobucket, and all I can get is that tiny little pic with a small white box with the red "X" in it! It's getting very annoying! Why can't I DO THIS? What am I doing wrong??????

5. What's the good tip???? I tried what kyle187 said and it WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!

6. Code:
     [img]link to your pic here[/img] 

7. maybe it doesnt work with photbucket urls. just google some images and try those urls.

8. But I don't just wanna post any old image (like from google)..... I wanna post pics of my new super-awesome hydro pickup!!!!!

9. [​IMG]
    nope dont work pleaser can someone help us?