How do I plant a weed seed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tor, Aug 18, 2019.

1. How do i plant them? I heard you have to make the seed 'crack' and you have to keep the white root facing towards the sky.

How do i make it crack? I cant be bothered to germinate it.

2. why can't you be bothered to germinate it? what?

3. Just throw it in dirt or rapid rooters.

4. So the root will grow towards the air? Do i need to plant the seed a specific way?

5. Trust me, the root knows which way is down - it doesn't matter which way you plant the seed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. if you cant be bothered to germ why grow ?? it makes no sense but maybe thats just me i wouldnt advise on cracking seeds with your fingers. the germination process can be done many ways the 3 most popular would be probably rapid rooters.or soak seed in a glass of water until the tail splits then into jiffy pellets and throw it in the dirt and let the magic happen :) is not difficult and can be done germed and out of soil in 2 days some takes longer but you dont have to do much to germ good luck

• Like Like x 1
  7. Soak overnight in a glass of water; that starts it off... oh, wait; you can’t be bothered.
    Stick it in the dirt and wait.

8. I think we may have another Snyder/Putinfanboy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Pre wet soil. Poke about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch hole and drop seed in it. Cover loosely with dirt. Use spray bottle and make sure u keep soil moist.

10. he cant be bothered but can make up several bogus accounts :watching:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. when I was reading post I felt like it was someone making up something to get a rise from ppl

• Like Like x 1
  12. This guy has started 26 ridiculous threads in 3 weeks - 3 today. Shades of Putinfanboy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Use paper towel method (search Youtube)
    I use it all the time and it works great

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Thank you for the heads-up.