How do I order seeds without a credit card

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by burped, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I decided I wanted to order from Dr Chronic, since he has the 'money order/cash' method. I'm really noobish at life, does that mean, I just put the order form +cash in an envolope and send it to the address displayed ? PLEASE HELP

2. Go to a gas station and buy a pre-paid visa/mastercard, thats what i did

3. I tried that already, I live in the USA, So all the cards here are "USA use only"

4. I don't see how that could be possible that the cards are only able to be used inside that country.

But something else you could do man, is go to the bank and get a money order *its like a fancy cheque* and mail it

5. Sending cash in an envelope is generally a bad idea for obvious reasons. Go to 7-11 and get a money order.

6. Thanks guys.

7. yeah i would say go get a green dot card but there is a twenty five limit that you have to put on there just so you know brotha......but i guess in retrospect that wouldn't really matter cause seeds are expensive anyways so keep on keeping on good buddy

8. I would look into a pre-paid card. You can purchase them at banks and put whatever amount you want on it. Then, once the card runs out you pitch it.

Don't ever send cash because you'll get screwed. Money order would be better than cash but could take a considerable amount of time... Go to your nearest bank, that's your best bet. bless

9. Green dot pre paid dosnt work overseas if you live in america. Yeling at the customer service reps for changing that rule since last year. You cant even put the funds on your card into your bank account what a load of bs.

10. How exactly is a money order better then sending cash? We are talking about a product that is illegal in the USA so what would you do if they cash it and don't send your seeds.? Go to the Post Office and file a claim for your seeds? Just find a reputable seed bank and use a Money order or prepaid card. Oh and we do have a section just for these types of threads

11. Look for one of these cards they are accepted worldwide so no worries there is an out of country fee of like 2.00$ and the card cost 3$ load and go no name no info needed.

https://www.nfinanse.com/

12. Listen the DEA aren't coming down on a single kid getting 5 seeds there's just too much shit already coming in... Just don't mail to your address and make sure the company has a discrete shipping service provider

13. Most banks require a signature at the door

14. Yea when order is over a certain amt. usually a couple hundred

15. I was about to prove you wrong because I've ordered seeds twice with prepaid cards, but while looking it up I find the law changed as of 3/31/12, check this link to Visa's prepaid gift cards and scroll to the bottom...https://www.vanillavisa.com/home.html?product=giftcard&csrfToken=

"Due to changes in applicable law, gift cards purchased after March 31, 2012 may not be used for international transactions or purchases. Please use gift cards for domestic U.S. transactions or purchases only."