How do i not let things post on my facebook wall?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Apr 10, 2016.

1. I did something online and let it post on my wall now it's posting shit all the time. How do I take out it's permission?

• Like Like x 7
  2. i haven't used Facebook in conjunction with this site, but if you go into the site settings by clicking the little icon on the top right of the site. it should take you to the personal details page. from there click the external accounts tab, and from there im not really sure. i only have an option to add a Facebook account since i have never done that. i assume there is an option to remove it also. :confused_2:

3. Agreed with BoyDamien just delete your Facebook account and never look back.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fuck FakeBook .. That site is strictly for attention whores i dont even log onto FB unless im wishin somebody a happy bday other than that fck that shit .. i know people who are facebook faithfuls who cant go a day without postin shit or postin a selfie .. All in the name of likes .. $hitz $tupid image.jpg

5. All the Facebook hate but it's my primary source for keeping in touch with extended family

6. Facebook is trash, you give your current location and people around you and current activity. Come on, at least make the NSA work for it.

7. You make some really dumb posts and I'm pretty sure you're aware of how dumb they are.

• Like Like x 1