Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i move from being outgoing about my marijuana usage to completely secretive?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chi City Smoke, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Ive smoked everyday for a couple years and been completely public about it, but due to police and my parents making a strange turn into radical marijuana hatred. It is time to move into complete secrecy. As in i need to look at parents, cops, and counselors, and say i do not smoke pot nemore, and have them completely believe me. Has ne1 else ever gone through this change? How can i make my favorite hobby completely secret?

2. Well my parents are totally anti-weed and brainwashed. I pretty much am waiting to tell them later in life. I'm 30 and about to have my first kid, they know I have my shit together but I really want to solidify EVERYTHING you know what I mean? Everything I've accomplished while high is probably yet not enough for them to be satisfied. I have a BA, an MBA, going back for my accounting certificate to sit for the CPA exam, have my own house, two cars, etc.

But that probably isn't enough for them to think it's "OK." But my sister knows and she's fine with it. And just about all of my friends, they know our parents generation is a bit of the "reefer madness" influenced kind.

3. Vape...lol

4. don't be completely public like you said you are, just keep it to yourself. simple

5. We don't know your life ...?

Be more sneaky , and don't tell anyone you don't trust .

6. Should be a no brained, should be.