Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I make my weed stronger than it is

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sensimeena, Aug 2, 2004.

1. LoL, right. Would make sense but some folks I believe build up a tolerance and are looking for a way to make it stronger if not get more bang for your buck... That's why I pointed out an actually helpful idea XD

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 Joker1121, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    I like it when a thread gets resurrected. It means folks are using the search function. Reminds me of the "hashmaker" I bought from an advertisement in High Times back in the '70's. It was an aluminum pan with lid. You carded your cannabis over the pan which you held at an angle. The heavy seeds went to the bottom of the pan. The cleaned cannabis landed on top of that. What was left clinging to the bottom of the pan was keif. Collect the keif and smoke it. Of course it didn't make hash, but it was clever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Can we restart this thread ??? It’s lockdown !!

4. Of course you can restart it- just post.

5. I was kinda making a serious joke lol . Cause since our lockdown we can’t find good weed Even alcohol and all tobacco have been made illegal to buy during lockdown so here I am starring at crappy weed and wondering if it’s even worth a try to smoke

6. Bummer! Where in the world are you? In VA ABC stores are considered essential.
    Think about making a tincture from your bud and concentrating the tincture to get the THC in a small package.
    Welcome to Grasscity.

7. Hows the temp in the seventh layer of hell today??

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

8. Not here in South Africa feels like the country is in one big rehab if you buy smokes you can face 6 months jail ‍♀️ . Hahaha I’ll give it a go is there any alternatives if I can’t get alcohol ?

9. I can actually just shake my head and sigh . Scared to what is still to come ...