How do I make LIQUIDY hash oil

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by mytalizas32, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I've searched and searched and I need help trying to understand how to make Liquidy Hash Oils.

I've made QWISO hash and yes it's soft, but it's not a full liquid.

The reason why Im looking to make liquidy hash is because I've been smoking wax from an ecigg pen that I bought. It's normally used for oils but I still loaded some wax and was able to smoke it.

Just figured refilling the tank with liquidy hash would be much more effective regarding packing wax.

Please help.

Thanks

2. When you remove all of the solvent from an oil extraction, you end up with a resinous goo. This is called unthinned hash oil or hash resin. To make a liquid hash oil, you either don't remove all of the solvent or you just add a little to the resin.

3. Just got the invisible lady grippy stick and wanting to know the same thing

4. Heres an idea... place a fat dab on the end of a paper clip.. while holding it over your ecig cartomizer carefully place a flame close to it.. this should melt the wax enough to drip onto the heating element..

5. de-wax the oil to remove plant waxes. this will make it more oily/runny.

google "de-wax hash". this can be done with acetone or ethanol (drinking alcohol), so add either one of those terms to the end of the search and a few tutorials and threads will pop up, specific to whatever solvent you are using

dissole the hash in your solvent, put it in freezer, wait for waxes to precipitate out, strain through a coffee filter. the process is called "winterization", but not all threads using this process can be found with that keyword

6. Just make hash oil. Simple as that. Glass extractor a oz of trim or bud either is Gud. A couple cans of butane and a glass pan. Put a coffee filter at the bottom. Run the butane through the tube until it comes out kinda clear. Take ur pan of liquid and place it in another bigger pan with hot water until it stops bubbling. Scrap it up and put in a big vile then take a torch lighter and heat it up and let it cool down until there is zero bubbles and there you go hash oil

7. [quote name='"mytalizas32"']I've searched and searched and I need help trying to understand how to make Liquidy Hash Oils.

I've made QWISO hash and yes it's soft, but it's not a full liquid.

The reason why Im looking to make liquidy hash is because I've been smoking wax from an ecigg pen that I bought. It's normally used for oils but I still loaded some wax and was able to smoke it.

Just figured refilling the tank with liquidy hash would be much more effective regarding packing wax.

Please help.

Thanks[/quote]

Videos on youtube rick simpson oil

8. #9 stupidstuff, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Dear god please stop people with the old out of date info. The viscosity has to do with the heat used to purge the extraction and how activated it is. Lower temps are more solid while higher temps produce more runny finishes. You can make an oil without mixing it with anything if done right.

Go to the thread in my sig.:smoking:

Or my new thread on BHO. It tells you exactly how to make a oily hash oil without the extra steps and cutting its strength. And it will actually look like honey, not green or black.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/1160048-guide-advanced-bho-making.html

9. Can home made hash be harmful if not made right?

10. Flash heat your oil to like 180 for a couple minutes, you may need to do it a couple times but that will make your errl runny.

Telling someone to not purge the solvent out or even to add solvent to make it runny makes me want to punch you in the mouth.

11. Hey man just get yourself a davinci ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383450957.852920.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383450997.919252.jpg you can smoke weed & any texture of concentrate & all digitally controlled temps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #13 oldsmoky, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    After I wrote the big ass explaination below, I went to look this up and I found something really cool!  Teflon paper or bags.  (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4WsMHcMKrg)

all you have to do when it is cooled and vaped is peel it off the paper and fold the oil in pieces and just slip it into the vial.  Then heat the vial and it will melt.

Try making it with rum 150,  I know it is more polar than you want and some plant material will seep in, but the great thing about using everclear or rum is you don't have to evaporate all the solvent.  You can wait until it is close to being evaporated - but still liquid somewhat and pour it into the vials.  You can leave it at that or you can leave the vials open for further evaporation.   

or, as it get close to evaporating the chemical solvent , add the run or everclear at the end of the evaporatiob cycle.  This can be a little touchy though, because you won't know when your original solvent was completely through evaporating/

also, and I havent tried this, but perhaps wait until it becomes tar resin (solvent completely evaporated) and then heat up the dish again and pour the rum in.  I wonder if that would work to make the oil loosen up better from the dish after total evaporation?

I would NEVER use a chemical solvent like methane or butane as a thinner.

First: it is no good for the liver and lungs
    Second: it makes the oil smell bad
    Third: it is highly flamable and if someone lights a match while the butane or methan are active, it will start a fire.

13. Use glycerin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum