Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i make hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flyin Hawaiian, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Like i made keif put it in aluminum foil and put it under my heel in my shoe ive been riding passenger for about a hour about how long until its ready and can i open it to check it?

2. Good Morning,

I'd let it sit for another two or so hours before doing anything unless you've got really warm feet. Next time you make shoe hash put some in saran wrap and then inside the foil (i guess you did this because you thought it'd insulate more heat) but the plastic saran wrap inside of the foil which holds your keif will make it easier to peel the hash out. Make sure it's keeping shape.
    [​IMG]
    Cheers. :smoke:

3. You can make hash by just putting life together and stepping on it for a long time? Wow I never knew this I always thought makin hash was through a bunch of complicated methods

4. I would just use an oil extractor, buy them at your local headshop. Or use a blender for some hash.

You can substitute the oil extractor with a stainless steel turkey baister, just stock up on bottles of butane. :D