Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i make firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by NG.420.OG, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do I make firecrackers without baking them ? Help

2. U cant. Mix a gram decarbed weed into a tablespoon of oily peanut butter then bake it in the oven for 22 minutes at 220f. Make sure its covered with tinfoil so the vapor doesnt escape. You can also add a bit of coconut oil before you bake it to make it more potent. Firecrackers are a waste of weed though

3. You might as well just eat the bud but it won't have as much of an effect as if you bake them. The point of baking is to decarb the cannabis, which converts the THC-A to THC thus making it way more psycho active when orally consumed. When you smoke cannabis, the heat does the conversion.

4. is there any way to do it with a candle

5. This guy is giving me a laugh tonight, a candle are you serious?

6. like if I made a cook top

would that work

7. Isnt there a bridge somewhere you should be under?

8. [​IMG]just burnt my fucking finger pulling the dwcarbed aww Wed out of the oven can I make a bakeless fire cracker now that it decatbef

9. Lol @ this thread.[​IMG]

10. Bro just ask your mom to heat up the stove for you until you're old enough.

11. no dumbass today is my Christmas dinner there's a turkey in the oven now I only had time to decarb

12. sorry to tell you mate but christmas was on friday

13. yes I know I was in Cuba got back Sat

14. lol ya I should of known....lol after all everyone has xmas on the 28th. Relax kid and grab a tissue

15. if you are gonna feed a troll, make sure you dont waste firecrackers on it!

16. WTF is this thread all about!

17. how to make firecrackers with a candle or something like that

18. He hasn't got time. My canna butter has been on the stove for nearly 4 hours now and I wish it would hurry up and thicken because I've just thrown all the weed I've got into that shit and I wanna get high tonight lol.

19. he was also a troll guys

closing this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.