Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I make edibles.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Poarnster, Aug 26, 2018.

1. I wanna make edibles and it’s going to be my first time..I’ve done some research but not satisfied so I’ll appreciate anyone helping. I would like to decarb it...how long and at what temperature?? Etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Decarb first 240 F for 40 minutes ( baked weed on a cookie sheet ) covered or not it doesn't really matter.

5 grams hash-shatter-resin-weed ( grind to dust if weed )
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil ( any cooking oil will do including butter )
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin ( any kind )
    Blend
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional but softens material )
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done
    Fills about 30 (0) sized capsules or add to the rest of the oil your baked good calls for.
    30 doses if using hash, 15 or so with weed.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Try this book! Great recipies

4. BrassNwood's method is excellent, and I often use it.

For the lazy among us, there is a simple method:
    1. Decarb @ 240 F for 40 min using a verifying thermometer. Ardent Nova/Lift is excellent for doing this.
    2. Grind to fine powder.
    3. Briefly cook into the oil of any recipe, along with some lecithin, until it's a smooth mixture.
    4. Bake and enjoy. Some people can't tolerate whole herb, so this might not be for everyone.

I do this frequently with cookies baked in mini muffin trays.
    7.5 g herb will make 30 such cookies that have about 40 mg thc each contained in the 0.25 g each cookie has.
    Each gram of herb will supply about 150 mg thc to the finished product for good 15% herb.

Any recipe that uses whole herb will be much stronger than using strained oil.

• Agree Agree x 1