Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do I Make Cannaoil For My Vape Pen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Grade A, Jul 29, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406648461.124624.jpg
    I'm a MMP looking to make my own oil for my vape pen, the picture above is what I normally get but I want to make my own, my question is how much weed would I need to get a gram of oil with 50%+thc (assuming the weed is 15-18% thc) also what is the total process of making it? I have seen some people make it on YouTube but the consistency is not the same as what I'm getting now, my oil is really thick the stuff I see everyone else making is much thinner

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Talk to the people at your dispensary. They should be able to give you more info on the oil. They might even be able to tell you how it was done.

I've seen my friend blast some bho a while ago. It does appear more liquid at first.

3. I'm in mass, no dispensaries out here yet I get it now from a friend of a friend

4. Do you have a friend that knows? If you buy the material anyone who knows how to would be happy to show you if you smoke a little of the finished product with them.

5. no I don't, the one guy I do know is the guy my buddy gets it from. And he wouldn't show me how. He would be losing out on my $