Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i make canna -milk or canna cream?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dr.Dank2010, Jan 31, 2010.

1. ive heard a few people talking about canna-milk or canna-cream for coffee. has anyone tried this and have a recipe for it ?

2. This is how I infuse milk with normal types of herbs so the same method should work.

2 cups milk or cream
    MJ

Pour the milk or cream into a small (I- to 2-quart) saucepan and place it over medium-high heat. Watch the pan carefully. As soon as the milk or cream comes to a full boil, add the herbs and any additional flavoring, push them under the surface of the liquid with a spoon, and immediately remove the pan from the heat. Cover the pan and let the herbs steep for 30 minutes. Strain the liquid though a fine sieve into a large liquid measuring cup, pressing down firmly on the herbs with the back of a spoon to extract all the liquid from the leaves.

Depending upon how you were going to use the milk/cream would be the determining facftor in how much mj to use. For instance, you were using to add to a cup of tea then your dosage would be 1 teasoon or so, then take a 1/5 of what you might normally smoke in a session. For me, a session is about half a 1gr joint of schwag so I would want my dose to be .20gr for a teaspoon. If I were doing 2 cups (96 teaspoons) then you would use 19grams of schwag. But realistically you could go with a lot less but it all depends on your end use. If you plan to drink it in two sessions then you would only use maybe a gram for the entire batch. Edibles are a different ballgame from smoking so less is more in the end.

Love to know how it turns out.

3. thank you so much ! i want to use it in my morning coffee :) i love eating it as much as smoking so good for aches and pains. got the butter down and a good hard candy i use, kinda my own way cuz i never found a good explanation but what im doing seems to work well. cant wait to look at ur recipe's here in a min :) your tha bomb dot com +rep for you :)

4. I'm kind of doing the same thing right now. I mixed about 1 cup of milk with a spoonfull of sour creame (No whipped cream) and 1-2 grams of good shwag. It's currently been steeping for about 15 minutes. I'll let you know how it tastes soon...........

Dayumn... tastes like a really runny/liquidy chocolate mousse (I added some chocolate coffee creamer for flavor). I'll let you know if i feel any effect in about twenty-thirty minutes.....

5. Good schwag? That's on oxymoron.

6. Blame a noob. I didn't feel a goddamn thing. DON'T do what i did.

7. I'm lovin the simple recipes on this board!:hello: Thank you. This looks much easier to me than trying to make weed tea. I'll just throw some of this into my tea.:D:D

8. I read on other posts around in google. To make cannamilk , its almost the same as making butter. You simmer it . But for 2-3hrs . And boiling burns the thc. Is it just a different method ?