How do I make a pipe out of this?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by mBorz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. So far I've only smoked joints and blunts, no bongs, pipes or whatsoever, could anyone help me out?

I got this and I think I could make something good out of it since it looks pretty nice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It basically has two open ends, and a little hole on top.

2. Make a steamroller idk how to but it seems to have the right stuff

3. Looks like a bike peg, but yea rig up a socket with some tape for a bowl and use it as a steamroller or whatever you can think of really.

4. Go buy a bowl from your headshop and stick that puppy in the hole on the top, use some tape, preferably electrical tape, and get an airtight seal. If you're too lazy to go buy one, just get a socket and do the same thing. Then after that, fill the bowl/socket with some bud and hold your hand over the end nearest the bowl. That's your carb. suck in through the other end and release the other hand, the carb and suck in. This works better with two people, the hitter, who holds the piece and the carb, and the lighter who lights it. This is a steamroller and it will knock you on your ass depending on if it's your first time with a steamroller. Have fun bro:smoking:

5. I've got a set of sockets right here but all of them are too big for that tiny little hole, the whole thing is metal, any ideas on how to make the hole bigger for the socket to fit through?

The whole thing on the pictures is small too, identical in size to my index finger almost.

Thanks a lot for the ideas guys, appreciate it!

6. Looks like it can be a steemroller, just go to a headshop and bring it in and see what their opinon on it... I wouldn't try to mess with the hole.

7. That's pretty small yeah, it looked bigger. Do you have any screens?

8. Hmmm....laser pointer shell lol

9. yeahhh but where would he put it? I think it's a little too small to be a steamroller.

10. It's really small actually, that why I asked how to make a pipe out of it.
    I got the socket to fit real tight and sealed it.

[​IMG]

11. pencap with mesh and hot glue

12. Guys.

I just tried this ouit.
    It works only the bad thing was air kept getting in from the thing where I put and lit my weed so that wasn't really nice but otherwise it was pretty good, first time I've smoked from a pipe and the smoke was so much better then a joint or a blunt, I really could smell and taste the weed like some food in my mouth, amazing.

Thanks.

13. Looks good bro! You think that tastes good? That's metal! Glass is wayy better, or imo wood is the best!

14. jus put a socket that fits..and bammmmm steamroller!

15. What is that thing originally? Just wondering.

16. Not bad at all! I just have a bias against metal, so I wouldn't make this sort of thing myself. Looks very portable, and it actually looks like it would just about fit the profile of blistex or something in your pocket.

17. my guess is on the center casing of a metal pen

18. make sure you're not melting or burning the tape, if you are it'll taste foul and the smoke will probably be hotter,

but that is a really nice pipe

19. Leave it as is, roll a joint, blunt or spliff. Put it in the hole and toke your worries away...or you could go to a hardware store and get a small reamer to increase the size of the hole to insert a socket or a fatty...