Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i make a pipe out of an apple??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jenx, Aug 21, 2003.

1. I'm trying to make a pipe out of an apple...i managed to get half way through but i don't know where to drill the carb. Do i make the carb in the aluminum bowl or in the apple itself?????? someone please help the chronic awaits! lol

2. this is an artwork from relief_.

Attached Files:

3. lol, at first i thought it said "how do i make a pie out of an apple" lol feels like warm apple pie!

4. When you say rush, are you basically saying "carb"? I've smoked out of apples... it's great, but it didn't have a "carb".

5. Dont bother with a metal bowl just use the natural concave of the top of the apple. All so why not get a pipe?

6. How does the apple hit? I'm guessing it's a little harsh..

7. ^^hardly, it is quite nice

8. Someone told me that you can get a buzz by eating the apple when you're through because the apple absorbs some of the smoke, but not much. Is this true?

9. hmmmm... i don't think so. i believe that thc needs to be bonded to a fat of some sort to make any difference when ingested. it might make the apple taste a little herby though

10. the apple has some sugar in it, that might absorb some of it.. i dunno, i dont know how it is with that, but for me.. ill stick with my trusty bong

11. Just pull out the stem, and bore out the holes with a bic pen or something! I always eat the apple afterward, provides good munchies--healthy too :)

Attached Files:

• werd.jpg
      werd.jpg
      File size:
      29.6 KB
      Views:
  12. heh, that's a sick paint job. lol. i'm gonna try that tomorrow

13. did you draw that and then scan it on your computer? or is it computer art? looks real free hand, i like it...

14. after your done.....let the munchies kick in and eat that sob apple

15. damn

they need to make thc-coated apples, man that'd be yummy... and very sticky :) :) :)

:: licks lips ::