How do I look like my Likes recieved... +REP

Discussion in 'General' started by Guadalope, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Title says it all, first come first serve.

2. if you have any notificiations.. this taab comes down and you click down arrow then whatever one u want ot check out

tab is in the top right and says like notifications with a number, you click down arrow opens up a menu with like likes/visitor msgs/rep etc etc

if you have no notifications it doesnt show.

which is quite often for me >.<

3. Go to User Cp.

Then click "Your Profile" in the upper left dark green box.

Then to the right in the Mini Statistics you can see Likes Received with a click-able number which if you click on will take you to all your posts that have been liked and who liked them.

4. Why do you give a fuck? It's not like they matter at all in real life...

5. Because I want to be able to unstand this user interface... because it's confusing as fuck for me.

6. What's "real", bro...

Serious though, I'm becoming a Like whore, I'd rather just have rep. Both seem kind of pointless, cancel each other out.

7. i could've answered it so i deserve rep

8. I gave too much rep today, only like two people, was going to give you rep, for the fuck of it... but I couldn't, sorry holmes

9. Neither does GC, yet you're still posting here.

10. THA' TRUF' HAS BEEN SPOKEN!
    I was gonna say something along the lines of that...

Like if you don't care about likes and rep, they why not post demeaning ass shit and get reprimanded or what ever -10 rep is.

you know what Im sayin?

11. I like it medium-well.

12. a little on the bloody side :devious:

13. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Seeing as I have never seen you post before, I wouldn't be throwing that kinda shit around. I use GC for knowledge, not gaining likes and rep like a little bitch.

14. curiosity killed the cat

same here :cool:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :yummy:

15. How does anyone look like a like received? What does a like received look like anyways?

16. An orange, spray on tan, spiked hair and designer sunglasses.

17. You gotta like what you look like before you look like your likes received.

18. I looked like the dude in you sig when I read this.

19. That is a good question... I meant the title to be How do I look at my Likes. rofl