Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I light up a bowl without lighter or match?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by peetabread, Apr 20, 2011.

1. steel wool and d batteries use that to make a fire and make a fire stick to light it ive done it before hahaha it was awesome to make a fire like that lol i was outside and forgot my lighter and had nomatches but i like to use lighters as a last resort and make fire in wierd ways so thats why i had that shit but ya it was fun

2. #22 devilzlettuce, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or he can use his pubes as moss

3. Jam a fork in an outlet, it's bound to start a fire lol

4. stand in a very sunny window. Get a magnifiying glass and aim it at the bowl and start pulling the magnifying glass away but keeping the point on the bowl get it right and it will light!!

5. sometimes i light a q tip on fire by turning my stove on then lighting my bowl hahaha

6. Take a nine volt battery and touch the terminals to some steel wool. It will ignite it... Proceed to ignite a small rolled up strip of paper with said steel wool. And smoke accordingly.

Take a flash light with a regular bulb (no leds) and break the bulb but keep the filament in tact... turn on the flash light and drop some dry plant matter onto the filament. It will ignite. Light a paper with it. And smoke accordingly.

7. Go buy a lighter, its 4/20, its important