How do I know?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SmacD, Dec 30, 2017.

1. i am hoping I can get some help here, I am 3 weeks into the flowering stage with my plants and I realized that I didn't do any pruning to my plants prior to flowering. Is this okay?

I noticed that my top bud is the largest and their are many more growing within the plant but much smaller. Should I be trimming any leaves at this point? The yellow leaves at the bottom?

Also how do I know I am ready to harvest?

Help! :)

2. I don't think it's too late as you're only in week three... search the term lollipopping

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. @SmacD
    Depends on head space in the tent-grow space and light and, and.
    Inside under lights things do best with a more even top of the canopy. You can keep the light closer to more of the plant and the lower branches fill in better.
    2 approaches to it. Cut the top or bend it over.
    Pliers and crush the main stem for about 6-8 inches and it'll bend over without snapping. May need to weigh or tie it in place as it'll try and stand back up despite the damage.
    I use this trick outside to keep my outside plants from growing taller then the side and back walls of the yard. The crush lets you bend a to stiff-old stem with out it snapping and dying.
    8 weeks in flower is the usual length of a run for me. A few finish faster and the more sativa leaning need like 10 weeks
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 1