Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i know what size diffuser to get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mental alchemy, Oct 11, 2014.

1. hows it going everybody. im new to the forums and kind of new to bongs. ive smoked 3 or 4 bongs before but never questioned how they worked. i got my own bong a little while ago. i want to get a diffuser but i dont know how to measure or how many measurements i need or anything. haha ill post pictures. any help would be greatly appreciated. dont request a head shop because there is none around me. 

Attached Files:

2. That looks like a 14mm opening.  A 14mm downstem would work.  Measure the distance from the opening of the hole to the middle of the bottom where it should be sitting.  Now just look for a downstem online/at a headshop that has 14mm opening (which will be in this format 14mm>14(or)18mm and X(length from hole to center) centimeters).  Pay attention to what size bowl you will need which is the second number after ">" and get the corresponding size bowl to go with your downstem.  

3. Thanks my dude!

4. No prob man!