Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I know what I'm getting

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mazdasmoke, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Haven't bought in a while, would like to see examples of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

2. Lol you dunno how good it is till ya smoke it, people are gonna
    lie so they make more cash off you too depending on where you live, the area, even
    blocks.

3. The Good

[​IMG]

The Bad

[​IMG]

The Ugly

[​IMG]

4. Last post helped a lot. Basically the bad looks like dirt/mulch, the good is a bud, and the really good is a bud where the crystals can be seen?

And I used to movie line on purpose :D

5. Exactly, there are also points in between those three. I just kinda tried to get it down to your 3 point kind of deal. There are obviously higher end and lower end middies and I have seen worse brick weed than that.

6. Why would someone even take the time to grow brown weed like that?

7. Because mexican thugs need to make money somehow.

8. the good

[​IMG]

the bad

[​IMG]

the ugly

[​IMG]

9. #10 §outhern§moke, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    Because it isn't brown when they grow it. It just gets bricked and nasty over time.

How the fuck is this bad? Minus the extra leaves that need to be trimmed off. That is dank as fuck.

10. nah thats some nasty dense ass beasters bro...I wouldnt call it bad, buts its definitely not good. Id smoke it if it was offerred to me in a blunt or something, I wouldnt personally buy that though.

11. shit i thought i was a pot snob.

12. #13 Akens_aus, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    Nah, i could show you some good weed if you want.

Because honestly, this is just some "high mids" we'll say.. still looks a lil compressed.
    [​IMG]

This is some real good weed here..
    [​IMG]

13. #14 §outhern§moke, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    Fluffy weed usually indicates a heat problem when growing. The denser the bud the better, it doesn't indicate that it was compacted. Those buds from weedfinder are from a dispensary, they don't brick their bud, they trim it up, cure it a little and put it on sale.

14. those aren't high mids. that little nug is dank buddy. doesn't have to look colorful with hairs and shit. that thing is frosty as fck.

15. You have absolutely no idea what your talking about.

Density has to do with the strain.

16. Nobody grows brown weed....it just gets that way if not cared after and also by being old.

17. force thats a little bit oversimplified, strain has something to do with it but so does how it was grown/cured

18. That's exactly what I was thinking LOL

19. What is it with people on this thread putting pics of dank nugs as "bad" or "high mids".
    You know damn well you don't smoke on anything much better than that.Because there isn't much better than that!!!