How do I know it's coke?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gjdj2, Aug 9, 2009.

1. I have this bag of white powder, but I don't know if it's coke or something else (it's a long story, but there is just a big possibility it's coke). The only way I can describe it is that I wouldn't say it's like powdered sugar, but actually really hard grains, like bigger grains that regular cane sugar. It pretty much looks like Sugar in the Raw (brown sugar), but white. So is this coke?

2. rub it on your gums

3. Bump a line:D

4. rub it on your gums. If you feel any numbness, then it's most likley coke.

5. "fishscale" kinda look sorta crystally. But the 2 post above me are better suggestions

6. numbness isn't a dead giveaway for coke. many things can make you numb, lots of the -caines will.

7. well ive been in that situation, and thought it was coke because it numbed me and then i did a fat line and was fucked up, no idea what it was, but sorta like K, i groundscored like a gram at rothbury hahah.

8. take bumps until you are where you wanna be. Dont take a full line, cuz if aint experienced you could pull a pulp fiction and be super FUCKED.:(

9. Does it smell like cocaine?

10. yea cocaine usually has a smell...or just taste a tiny bit, i wouldnt blow any not knowing what it is..psh lol

11. Put a tiny bit on your tounge if your mouth goes numb, then its coke

Or, take a TINY bump, and see if it gets you anywhere. If you take a full line and it turns out to be k, i would feel VERY VERY VERY sorry for you.

12. post a pic?

13. Very true. Though in Pulp Fiction she blew of heroin that she thought was coke.

I'd go with rubbing it on your gums though, if they go numb it's probably ok to snort, but again, I'd start off with small bumps.

14. was actually heroin in pulp fiction bro...remember she thinks it yay so she takes a big line yet its some pure ass heroin

15. nuh uhhh

16. it might have been weak coke cut with procaine or novacaine which are anethstetics that also make your gumbs numb

17. Why dont you take a small whiff?:D

Seriously, Id just rub a little in my gums and see if it went numb like a couple guys here already said.

If your gums do go numb and you had reason to believe beforehand that it was coke, then it is most likely (not positively) cocaine.

18. I am not sure if this would work but you could get a cheap home test kit from the drug store. Dilute a small amount in water and then test it. Not sure if normal water would fuck up the test (ph wise and all) but might an accurate way to go.

19. So far I think the consensus is to just rub some on your gums, so I think you should do that and then report back

20. you could do a couple bumps then get a drug test and see if you fail?