Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I know I'm not getting ripped off from delivery services?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CaliSmokez, Aug 12, 2016.

1. So I'm thinking about signing up for a delivery service but I was wondering if the drivers/workers that deliver your bud weigh it out in front of you or do you just have to eye out? I've heard stories about people getting skimped from delivery systems but I've also heard very good things about them.

2. Only used delivery once and it was for a gram of wax. It ended up weighing a gram exactly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I get my stuff delivered all the time.
    I've went through about 4 or 5 different companies before sticking with 1.

Whatever I order, it will be weighed over, probably to keep customers, which it works.

I buy quarters or halves, and always get extra grams or sometimes he throws in extra eighth if I pick up a lot. It also doesn't hurt to tip fat.
    I've never been disappointed by this company, always same guy and always stinky bud.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I use a delivery service, I've ordered anything from a quarter to an oz and it's always on point

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. If it's an actual business, they don't want to rip you off any more than the grocery store or the gas station does. If you're concerned, buy a damn scale. It's less than $9. How much are you worried about getting ripped off for? If it's more than $9 this pays for itself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Delivery service? Man I gotta get outta Pittsburgh lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Are youse guy talkin' 'bout Mail order or a Craigs list type of delivery?

8. Neither

• Like Like x 1