Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I know if my weed is moldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SsmokeWeed, Sep 5, 2010.

1. I used the search button and didn't find anything about moldy buds so I decided to make a thread.

I bought some herb and smoked some today and opened it up to check it out again tonight and it didn't smell like weed, it sort of smelled like rotten milk mixed with smelly armpit but the buds look TASTY! I just wanted to know how I know if I'm smoking moldy weed.

2. moldy marijuana - Google Search

You should be able to to see a whitefuzz if there is mold. And if there is, you should definitely throw it out/flush it. Smoking it could cause some pretty bad health issues.

3. Yeah don't smoke it. My boys saved some bud for a while a long time back, and we finally smoked it three weeks after pickup. (Don't ask why, my friend's such a bitch when it comes to smoking.) And whilst smoking, I ended up puking all over the place, and not even getting high.

DON'T DO IT.

4. Alright, but there's no fuzz or anything on my weed, it's just green coated in resin heads. And smells like rotten milk. Maybe it's just Cheese?

:smoke:

5. it just might have that really deep smell i have smelt a few times, some really badass weed.

if it was really wet or moist when you got it make sure you dry it out or it will get moldy

6. i have no advice, but i do have my opinion.

if i were in your predicament i would pack a bowl and try it out.
    if something bad happens, i'd sell it to some douche kid haha.

but really, try it out, and if you get any negative effects just toss it.

7. That is some badass advice, but I've already smoked like 3 bowls of it since yesterday and it was great bud, just smells like no other weed I've smelled before. Most weeds I've had have just a really spicy smell, these smell like fruity cheese.
    :p

8. Well if you see no problems....smoke that shit up :smoking:

9. I know!!! That's what I'm gonna do man! It just smelled weird, that's all :)