Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i know if my rec is legit?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by brandenflanagan, May 16, 2016.

1. i got my rec yesterday from an online service, mmjrecs.com , but I am having trouble believing it could really be so easy.. my id card and official letter of rec come in the mail in 3-5 days, but i don't want to get in any legal trouble..I have been 18 for less then a month

2. I guess you'll find out when you try to purchase. I thought my last rec was sketchy too but it's all good. They're making it easier and easier to get them online. Good luck!

3. I just got one through the same service. What sketched me out was that there was no conference call with a doctor like there was supposed to be, and the website made it sound like there would be. I just filled out a little online forum and they sent me the confirmation via email. I was going to call them within the next couple of days to see if I can find out anything. My physical copy hasn't come yet. Should be here within the next couple days. Make sure to update me when you get yours. Ill do the same.

4. same with me, no conference call. I have my pysical copy, but have still not used it as i have all the concentrates i need rn..have you used yours?

5. Ya I called them and they told me that the law changed this year and the video call is no longer necessary. I went to my local dispensary and the rec worked. I was able to go in and buy weed. Seems legit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

6. wow thats great news

7. doctors recommendation