Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I know if my bud is laced when I smoke it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GK420, May 12, 2011.

1. Ive had bud laced with coke before but that's only because I saw my friend sprinkleing it on before we smoked lol.. Bowl sizzled a little mouth and throat whent numb a little uppity and I overall enjoyed it... I don't see the problem people have even if it is laced..

2. hey thanks for all the replies n everything people but I have a quick question that's off topic; I keep getting an email for every single post on this thread, yet I've changed my options so that I don't get emails to notify me of posts, and I've even deleted this thread in my subscribed threads. anyone know how to stop these god damn emails?

3. Sweetie, you have a "lab" on you, 24/7 to check for adulterants!

Put a bit of bud on your tongue! Most adulterants are bitter and/or taste like crap- or sometimes sweet, like in the old days when dealers would add coca-cola to their cheap pot to make it heavier and stickier. The flavors of cannabis can vary somewhat, but you know it when you taste it!

Granny

4. My dad said he had got laced weed once (PCP). Thought he was just really high until he started hallucinating that demons where coming after him... That was back in the 70's though, so whatever, just like everyone else said, 999/1000 it's not going to be laced. It will smell/look/taste weird.