Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i know if im sesoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CuZ its KusH, Jan 31, 2012.

1. right i have been stoning for about 1yr (yh i know not that long ) but lately ive been baked a fucking lot like in the last to weeks its been 10 times ive bought a pipe my weed doesnt last as long ethier

so what do you think i am a proper stoner

2. When you take a year off work and smoke at least 3 times a day during that year, then you are proper.

3. If you have to ask, you're not.

4. fair nuff sorry for bothering the sesnoned fourm

5. well first learn to spell it, then shake basile and other herbs and spices upon yourself.
    then smoke a lot of weed to cope with the stupidity :smoke:

6. When you find yourself answering questions rather than asking.

7. Sounds like me. I'm so lazy.
    :smoke:

8. Or you can do it the easy way... Become a slave to a master stoner.

One day he may dub thee seasoned

9. If your joints are more beautiful than your girlfriend, you're seasoned.

10. :pWhen youre chick knows what you mean in a text like this" pick up duce reggie on OH! street" and she comes home with 2 oz of mids.:hello: Then you can call youre self seasoned.

11. If you're being cooked by Anthony Bourdain, you're probably seasoned.

12. being a stoner and saying you're a stoner are completely different things. Imo, labels are infantile, being a stoner does not grant you exclusive rights to special clubs (its why I disagree with the nirvana forum, some of the high rep members are so condescending about their smoking status its depressing) it just means you have an appreciation of cannabis.

To the point, the quantity and quality of what you smoke, your look, your smoking gear, your knowledge, your ability to mentor, etc are all irrelevant by themselves, however the net of all of these things seem to point to whether or not your seasoned.

Rather than go for the goal of being seasoned, why don't you go for the goal of being a nice guy to talk to and smoke with, someone who is easy to get along with, is fair, and is friendly to beginner tokers rather than scoffing at their naivety? That is the goal I go for everyday, and I think its far more noble than saying you are an 'official' seasoned toker.

13. If you live in the south replace him with Paula Dean, then not only seasoned but fried as well.

14. man you might not be seasoned enough. smoke a little more then come back

15. I say if you can control yourself and chill while high. and if you can eyeball a bag of weed. if you smoked out of pipes, bongs, joints, blunts, vaporizer and all that fancy stuff. that's pretty seasoned to me!

16. you know you're seasoned when you don't need a grinder to get any kief...you just rub some off your scalp.

17. Translated:
    Fair enough, sorry for bothering the seasoned forum.

18. after more than 5 posts

19. [quote name='"Keifer Suthrlnd"']after more than 5 posts[/quote]

Hey no fair lol low posts but blazing for 30 years lol

20. but only posting for one.... :laughing: