how do i know if im getting the right price

Discussion in 'General' started by user, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Hi, I am kind of a newcomer to this site and to smoking in general, but I have a question that may interest you, and also help me and some others out too. So my friend is coming to stay for a couple of nights and we have planed to get some Jack Herer (from what I have heard its very good), but I am usually not the one to buy it, so how do I know if its eligible and that I'm not getting ripped off? Also some more info, I'm in the UK, and buying a draw (£20 around $30), which I have been told is around 1.8 to 2 grams. Is that right, or should it weigh more? 

2. that seems pretty decent, i get a gram for 10 so yes, i would buy it

🌞

3. Half gram nugs are about the size of a quarter (coin) but it also depends on the strain. Just stay cool with it, as long as you bring off a serious vibe dealers usually wont fuck you. $15 a grams a good price for some fire sativa, in America it's $20 a gram so you got a good dealer. 

4. @[member="Str8Faded"] Ok thanks, and also I know the dealer somewhat well as he goes to my collage, he is a cool guy, but I just need to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off.

5. If you don't already get yourself a grinder so you actually know what you're getting. But that sounds like a decent deal I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Got it yesterday, smoked it today, and oh my... Wow. There was a huge uplift, and bolt of energy and it's great if your out with friends. Also if used for medication purposes, there is a great loss of stress and you seem to forget everything that has been bothering you.

7. #8 Stride420, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    In the U.S you can get an ounce for pretty much anywhere from $100-$400 depending on quality.

Or use a standard of $10 a gram.

Depending on that, how much are you willing to pay? 

8. Jack Herer is one of my favorite strains.

If you get 2 grams out of 20 quid, you're golden. I often paid more than that in London.

9. It's worth what you are willing to pay.

10. @AR Toasty yeh totally worth it, i paid £30 for 1/8 of an ounce, and i got 2.8g. I didn't care as much about the amount, as  its all in the quality.  :bongin: