Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I know if an ashcatcher will fit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Assuming the joint sizes line up I'm afraid of a small-ish 5 arm tree ashcatcher will fit on the bong without hitting the beaker part when it's hanging off. Should I just try and compare the angles of the joints?

2. you should be able to figure it out just from estimating the sizes of each. most likely it should fit but try to visualize it and make sure before you buy

3. Yeah go to the store and just pick one that seams to fit. If you want to be really sure clean your bong and bring it with you to the head shop so you know everything's legit. If you dont know how to make your bong so clean you can bring it with you then check my tutorial out

4. If bring your bong into a headshop you're not gonna have a good time

Seriously they'll probably kick you out

5. LOL not where i am. One time my vape whip broke so he told me to bring it in the thing WAS STANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYY the whole store was smelly and he could care less lol. I didnt even clean the whip though. its a ligit store very big and has 3 different locations been around for 20 + years. They are the SHIT!

But as for the OP........ if you use my cleaning trick on your bong you can get it so clean to the point when it looks brand new and is smell less.

6. CALL FIRST, before you ever consider doing that.

You may have had fine experiences with bring your bong into a head shop, but a lot of places around here would kick you out and tell you to never fucking come back if you brought a used bong into their shop.

Anyway, the OP doesn't sound like he's having a measurement issue. He just doesn't know whether the ashcatcher will fit on his piece without interference from other parts of the bong. In that case, I'd say just take a good look, man... try to choose an ashcatcher with a joint that will make it upright when it's in your bong.

There's no real way to "test" it unless you call your local head shop and see if you can bring your (very clean) bong in or not. But don't be surprised if they aren't willing to risk their business for you.

7. #7 MrxNiceGuy, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    Yes call and ask if you can bring in a very clean piece for assistance first.

Sorry for not stating this before.

8. Clean your bong like everyone said but leave it in the car and explain that your not sure if it will fit do they mind if you run it out to your car to try it real quick if you give them the money first.