Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I keep the smell out of the closet?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Hey guys,

I don't have a real issue with the smell outside of the closet. A zip lock bag doesn't seem to be doing the trick, though. If you go near the closet, you'll be able to catch a good whiff of it. My girlfriends parents are coming over this weekend and will probably be near the closet. Do you guys have any ideas of how to conceal the smell better? I can't have her smelling it. It could get me kicked out of here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bury it in your backyard.

3. Great response, thanks!

4. Mason Jar.

5. Do you have a garage or shed ? If you do just stash it in there idk maybe an empty container or something or yeah bury it .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Double bag it and insure the outer bag does not get any trichs on it.

Mason jar will seal the deal.

7. Mason jar/ those plastic containers for food that are airtight!

8. A jar or a water bottle with a twist on lid, anything airtight will do the trick though.

9. +1 for mason jar. Also, depending on the medicine bottle, they seem to work pretty well.