Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do I Keep Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stephens19, Jun 8, 2013.

1. So me and a friend of mine hang out a bunch and I spend the night at his house a number of times a month. He lives in his basement and it's really chill. Anyways, before we start smoking we *always* talk about how much were gonna smoke then once we get going, we always say how high we are and just chill. I wanna get like really high but I always quit after like 3, 4 bowls.. Any tips?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just push yourself that's what I do then I start trippin like crazy. Also take big hits and make sure you take a deep breath of fresh air to get the smoke deep.

3. just keep goin...

4. It's one of those things you just gotta force yourself to do, keep going. I'd suggest maybe have a joint or two as well as bowls as with each rip of a bowl its like a big toke but you can smoke a joint more relaxingly so you could have one between bowls or when you don't feel like having any more bowls. If you wanna get really high just smoke from the afternoon until early morning, by evening/early morning you should be baked.

Don't worry about it too much though, if you had enough and you're chilled out enough after a few bowls, it'd be a waste of weed to continuously pack more bowls if you're already high.

5. Grav bong hits, bro.

6. load another bowl, or 12 and you should be good

7. If you're good why waste weed?

But if you want to smoke more, have a cup of water nearby to help keep the coughing under control by keeping your throat hydrated. Pretty soon you won't feel the smoke hurt your lungs too much, cuz you're stoned.

Also, may I suggest a gravity bong :) You'd probably not need more than 2 big hits.

8. why? if your high and just wanna chill why waste the money and weed by smoking more? save it for another time, there is such a thing as getting too high and it sucks lol

9. Smoke a blunt each

Ill be back in an hour or so
    I'm going to where the pretty flowers grow